The Cessna Owner Organization is not just for people who have already purchased their Cessna, we also help people who are looking for a used Cessna for sale.
This one-hour Cessna pre-purchase program focuses on how to get ready to buy your Cessna and is meant not just for first-time plane buyers, but also those who have not bought a plane in a long time. This webinar is followed by a 2-hour program on what to do in the first few months after you buy your plane. Learn more about the entire series here.
This presentation was created by Master Pilot and COO Aviation Director Scott Sherer. He was helped significantly by Editorial Board members including Jim Griffin, Mike Jones, Bob Hart, Scott “Sky” Smith, and others.
This event will teach you all you need to know as you’re researching which plane to buy, and how to prepare yourself (personally and financially) for plane ownership. In this webinar about how to buy a Used Cessna you’ll learn such things as …
Used Cessna for Sale Tips
- Why the first few years after purchase are tougher than the purchase itself.
- What percentage of the purchase price you should set aside for upgrades and maintenance in the first year after purchase.
- What percentage does fuel represent in overall airplane ownership costs.
- What are your best options for financing?
- When do you need to identify your mechanic?
- Can you buy an airplane without an escrow agent?
- Do you have to get aircraft insurance?
- What are the most-important factors that determine the cost of aircraft insurance?
- What do Cessna insurance underwriters look for and look at when they determine eligibility and cost?
- How can you lower your Cessna insurance bill?
- What should be on your prepurchase checklist?
- What things should you know before you buy an airplane?
- How should you plan for and handle the closing of your new-to-you airplane?
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: