Have you just purchased a new-to-you Cessna aircraft or would you like a refresher course on plane ownership? Then this webinar series is for you!
Plane Ownership – Part 3, covers everything you need to know to transition into your new-to-you plane. The information in this webinar includes avionics, finance, and upgrades. Learn more about the entire series here.
What you will learn:
- A few basics on taking care of what you have
- When should I upgrade my avionics
- How will I decide my next avionics purchases
- Cost planning and tracking: fixed vs. variable costs
- Most often asked airplane questions
- Question and answer from attendees
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Would you like to become a member? Join Now
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: