Are you getting ready to purchase your next Cessna or other plane? Then this webinar series is for you!
Plane Ownership – Part 1, pre-purchase program focuses on how to get ready to buy your Cessna and is meant not just for first-time plane buyers, but also those who are looking for a new-to-you plane. This webinar is followed by a 2 more webinars covering what to do in the first few months after you buy your plane. Learn more about the entire series here.
How to Buy a Plane! What you will learn:
- Why the first few years after purchase are tougher than the purchase itself.
- What percentage of the purchase price you should set aside for upgrades and maintenance in the first year after purchase.
- What percentage does fuel represent in overall airplane ownership costs.
- What are your best options for financing?
- When do you need to identify your mechanic?
- Can you buy an airplane without an escrow agent?
- Do you have to get aircraft insurance?
- What are the most-important factors that determine the cost of aircraft insurance?
- What do Cessna insurance underwriters look for and look at when they determine eligibility and cost?
- How can you lower your Cessna insurance bill?
- What should be on your prepurchase checklist?
- What things should you know before you buy an airplane?
- How should you plan for and handle the closing of your new-to-you airplane?
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Would you like to become a member? Join Now
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: