JP MEDIA LLC “Cessna Owner Organization David Clark Headset Giveaway”
NO PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR SUBSCRIPTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OFFERED ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND OPEN ONLY TO VERIFIED OWNERS OF
CESSNA AIRCRAFT. Partial ownership is acceptable.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THE EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT ASSOCIATION.
- ELIGIBILITY: The “Cessna Owner Organization David Clark Headset Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and who are verified owners of a Cessna aircraft. Any determinations of eligibility will be made by JP Media LLC (“Sponsor”) whose decisions are final. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its promotional partners, and prize providing companies, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins on May 10, 2021, and ends on August 16, 2021. To enter, visit cessnaowner.org/sweepstakes. You may accumulate up to three entries, one by using the entry form, and up to two more by sharing a code that will be given to you after you enter.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about August 17, 2021, representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award the following prize: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a David Clark DC ONE-X Headset Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $895.
Each entrant can get up to three entries, one by using the entry form themselves, and up to two more by sharing a code. You get one additional entry for each person who enters the Sweepstakes using your unique code (maximum two bonus entries).
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email and will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) publicity release and an IRS W-9 form, which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, then at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner selected from the remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
You MUST use a real email address. Winner MUST be able to be contacted via email address submitted.
Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prizes not specified herein as being included. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. Winners are also responsible for installation kits and cost of installation of all prizes. Prizes will be shipped to verified winners at the earliest possible convenience by the prize providing companies.
No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
5. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the sweepstakes mechanism to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, by participating each Entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning these official rules shall be governed by Wisconsin law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Wisconsin and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: [a] any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and [b] any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and [c] under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. WINNER LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2021, to: “Cessna Owner Organization David Clark Headset Giveaway” Winner List, PO Box 5000, Iola, WI 54945.
SPONSOR: JP Media LLC, PO Box 5000, N7528 Aanstad Road, Iola, WI 54945 USA
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.