About Transition Training, Airplane Documentation, Radio Licenses, and More
A webinar/video presentation. This is video 1 of the post-purchase section of this webinar. It covers these topics and more:
- Why you need transition training.
- Who should you take up in your first flights in your new plane? Can/should you take up family members?
- What documentation will you need to remember to carry in your plane? “A random ramp check can be a bad day when you first own an airplane.”
- Do you still need a radio license if you’re not leaving the United States?
- How can you lower your insurance costs, over time, in your new-to-you model?
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: