Your First Annual, DIY Maintenance, Parts Sourcing, More
A webinar/video presentation. This is video 6 of the post-purchase section of this webinar. It covers these topics and more:
- About your first annual inspection: What to look for.
- How to find a reputable shop: “Personal recommendations on the forum are gold.”
- Why to do some of the maintenance yourself.
- What can you do to save money in an annual (so your mechanic doesn’t have to).
- Some advice on parts sourcing. How to choose where to land when you need service.
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: