About Your First Few Flights, Including When You Can Take Up Your Family
A webinar/video presentation. This is video 3 of the post-purchase section of this webinar. It covers these topics and more:
- What are your parameters for your first few flights – where to go, what to do, how far to fly.
- How much money should you set aside for the first few years of maintenance? What percentage of the purchase price should you expect to spend in the first couple years.
- What does “sterile cockpit” mean and why is it important early in your new-to-you plane days?
- How and why to do a fuel sample test early in ownership.
- How often should you drain your fuel?
- What are the basic parts and things you need to know about basic maintenance? Can you use paper towels?
- How many hours do you need to fly before you can take your first “real” passenger?
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Still have questions? Contact us here.
Ask your fellow members questions about the early stages of plane ownership including the prebuy and prepurchase inspection stages in this special area of the forum: